Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Student art

I have been extremely busy with school, but I want to try to keep things at least somewhat lively here on my blog. I was grading some art from my 2d Art I class last night-- the assignment was to do an illustration for a Christmas/holiday card. Some of them came out quite nicely, so I thought hey-- why not put a few on my blog?

2D Art I is made up largely of 9th grade students, but I also have a few seniors that are just taking the class as an elective. Three of the pieces below are by 9th grade students; one is by a senior. Just for fun, can you tell which one is by the senior?


Sydney


Dane


Becca


Tony

*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jason Waskey said...

I think it's Dane. Dane is the senior.