Saturday, September 27, 2008

Art or Not Art?

My apologies to anyone who may be a regular or semi-regular visitor to my blog. I have not posted in over a month. I have been 1) very busy with the first few weeks of the school year, and 2) have, for whatever reason, just not been inspired to post anything.

So, what can we talk about today? Hmmm... I know, let's play one of my favorite games... Art or Not Art?

It's easy to play. All you have to do is look at the pairs of images below, and for each pair, determine which piece is not art. Show me (and other readers/viewers of this blog) how artistically sophisticated you are by determining the correct answers and leaving a comment. You may simply answer "A" or "B" for each item, but please feel free to give an explanation for your answers if you wish.

Number 1:


A.


B.

* * * * *

Number 2:


A.


B.

Don't be shy, leave your answers by clicking below on the word "comments".

2 comments:

Sheree Rensel said...

A,B,A,B
I think they are all art. The next question would be what kind.

:-)

Anonymous said...

A,A,B

Cows are very unartistic.